Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Let the adventure begin!

Hello all,

I'm beginning this blog as a way to chronicle our family trip across the country. We are leaving Barrie, On on Thursday for the trip of a life time. We are headed to Vancouver with our very boisterous 3 and 5 year old boys. This trip had the potential to be many things. I thought that our friends and family may want to follow our adventures and hopefully this will be a great record of a major adventure. We are 3 sleeps away from the beginning of our trek, wish us luck and I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting and what an adventure. Our country is so spectacular and beautiful. I have seen all the provinces so far. Still need to get to the territories. So jealous of your trip!! Say hello to the Rockies for me. I used to live in Jasper so let me know if you make it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now an official follower of the Boate Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the updates...I'm sure it will be an epic adventure...take in some of that glorious BC air for me! xox

    ReplyDelete